MAKE Inc supplies a complete range of PET preforms with a wide variety of weights,
colours and sizes for the most diverse applications.
Alongside the standard dimensions,
The preform weights vary from 10.5 grams to 121 grams.
With its considerable knowledge and experience in the food and chemical industries, MAKE Inc is able to develop and supply a suitable PET preform for every liquid product. The bottles supplied from MAKE INC preforms are filled with water, carbonated soft drinks, edible oils, sauces, detergents, milk, beer, juices, etc.
1. The PET plastic (in the form of pellets) is dried to avoid moisture interfering with the mechanical properties of the product.
2. The dried PET is melted in an extruder, mixed and if necessary, coloured.
3. The melted PET is injected into a shape, and it then solidifies to yield a solid preform.
4. The preforms are taken from the moulds and after cooling are stored or transported to the customer.
Aluminium cans are containers for packaging made primarily of aluminum.
They are commonly used for foods and beverages but also for products such as oil,
chemicals, and other liquids.
Global production is 180 billion annually and constitutes the biggest single use of aluminium globally.
Most aluminum cans are made of two pieces. The bottom and body are "drawn" or "drawn and ironed" from a flat plate or shallow cup. After filling, the can "end" is sealed onto the top of the can.
The advantages of aluminium over tinplate cans include:
• Light weight.
• Competitive cost.
• Usage of easy-open aluminum ends. No need for a can opener.
• Clean appearance.
• Aluminum does not rust.
The easy-open aluminum end for beverage cans was developed by Alcoa in 1962 for the Pittsburgh Brewing Company and is now used in nearly 100% of the canned beer market.
A leading supplier of innovative glass packaging Make Inc trade a wide
range of glass bottles and jars to support the brand strategies of our customers.
With a distinct focus on delivering high quality, innovative glass packaging solutions. We offer both standard bottles and jars as well as custom designs to suit the brand requirements of our customers.
We create our glass packaging using the highest quality standards and expertise developed through our rich history of innovation.